Saturday, September 29, 2012

Getting to grips with Blogger

I've had a few mails recently advising that they were unable to post comments on my blog as word verification was switched on.

Being new to this blogging stuff I had no idea that this was switched on or could be switched off.

I have (hopefully) now turned off word verification

I'll be adding a few more of my cards soon

Cheryl x

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Holiday Ornament Project

As soon as I saw this on the front of the Autumn/Winter catalogue I had to make it.

Thanks to Kate for showing me how to put the project together.

I used the holiday ornament stamps and framelits with lucky limeade and cherry cobbler ink.

The ribbon is cherry cobbler tulle ribbon.

The project is time consuming but the end result is well worth the effort

Holiday Ornaments Swap

Here are four of my latest swaps.  I've used a white card sprayed with diluted frost white and platinum shimmer paint.  The ornaments are stamped with lucky limeade and cherry cobbler and cut out with the matching holiday ornaments framelits, topped with a cherry cobbler ribbon bow.

The patterned papers are from festival of prints.  I used 4 different papers along the same theme.  The red trim is cherry cobbler card, cut using scallop trim border punch (one that I use a lot !)

The sentiment is cherry cobbler cobbler ink, stamped with Teeny Tiny Sentiments and cut out with the word window punch.  The cherry cobbler mat was cut using the modern label punch.