Thursday, July 5, 2012

Place Settings.

While I was making the gift boxes I started wondering about making matching place settings. I have a set of four stamps called four frames and the matching punch. I had intendned to use them on cards as toppers but I realised it would be an easy way to make place settings for any occasion. I stamped a few to see how they looked. Three are stuck flat on the base card and two are raised above the backing card. I used work window punch and a stamp from teeny tiny wishes stamp set to make the christmas themed one. The pink card is decorated using a butterfly made with the embosslits die called beautiful wings. I didn't decorate them very much as I wanted to show how nice they could look without spending ages doing them, something to consider if you are making them for a wedding or a large party.

2 comments:

  1. I particularly like the one standing proud of the card (the one with the bird on ). xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea - never thought of using them for place cards!!
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete