Monday, April 1, 2013

Established Elegance

I designed and made these two cards a while ago but haven't had time to blog, sorry. The typewriter card was the first card, here it is.



I used Early Espresso ink and card. The Typewriter and letters are stamped on whisper white using letter it and established elegance stamp sets. The lace behind the letters is called crochet trim. The newsprint is torn from 12 x 12 paper called first edition speciality. I rolled two edges over to make it look a little more worn. I embossed a small piece of very vanilla card with square lattie embossing folder and daubed the edge with early espresso ink. The ribbon is crumb cake, finished with three basic pearls.


Here is a slightly different version using the same stamp sets.



The letters are a bit squashed on this card and they hide the lace but I like it. The ribbon I used on this crad is soft suede which is slightly darker than crumb cake. I used smaller pearls and put them in the centre of the flowers.


No comments:

Post a Comment