Thursday, June 28, 2012

June Team Meeting Swap

We had a team meeting last Sunday and we all swapped cards we have made, here is the card I made. I've used white card, Calypso Coral and Lucky Limeade ink. The stamps are Everything Eleanor, the leaf is from French Foliage.

I wanted to show how much you could do with a stamp set and two inks. I used the label shaped stamp to make the coral background and the green for the leaves. I used the Blossom builder punch to punch out the green leaves but you could easily cut around the stamped image. The flowers were stamped twice and raised up using dimensionals (foam pads). I curled the flowers and leaves so it doesn't look flat. I put glitter in the middle of the flowers but I don't think the photo has picked it up very well.



What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. I was lucky enough to get one of these swaps and they're even lovelier in real life. The flowers are gorgeous and it was a great idea to use the label stamp to make the background.

    Thanks again for it.

    Sara xx (your SU! great-grandma)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another lovely card (or should I say swap). I love your colour choice. xx

    ReplyDelete